Thursday, January 28, 2010

Soundtrack Of My Life



Tick Tok ( Ke$ha):- I like that song ebcause I really love to party my life is just party and have fun with my friends Tick Tok kind of represent me.
Party In The Usa( Miley Cyrus) :- I love USA and the song says do whatever you like to do not be shy and I like that because I love to do whatever I like and I do not care whatever the other people says.
One Time( Justin Beiber):- I only says something once and want answers straight forward and it really bother me when people asks me the same question on and on even in live no exceptions.
What’cha say( Jason Durelo):- When I do something wrong I always come and beg and plead to forgive me because I do not want anyone to stay mad at me for a long time even she can be the most unpopular girl and have so many good friends I kind of feel lonely.
You Belong With Me( Taylor Swift):- When I ask something I really want it badly in that way I can be really annoying and stubborn but that comes over me and I would cry and plead it if I want it really badly.
Teardrops On my guitar( Taylor Swift):- I can Be really sad if I do not get what I want but not depressed I will be like mad at that person for few minutes and I would forget about the thing I was sad About and change mind quickly into another thing and start to bother my parents about it.
A gift of a friend( Demi Lavato):- I choose this song because I am a very friendly person and I will do whatever anyone says and I am very good at forgiving people.
Meet me Half Way( Black Eyed Peas):- I am very romantic and I will wait for my true love even I have to for a very long time so that’s I love this song so much.
Breathe( Taylor Swift):- I love this song it is kind of a sad song but it kind of thell me about myself when someone cheats on me I feel really sad but I get over it very soon so no prob.
Things I’ll never say( Avril Lavinge):- I am kind of shy that’s why I choosed this song .

(Cover Picture from: Microsoft Clip Art
Manipulated using Adobe Photoshop Elements)

1 comment:

snadeem said...

Great description for why you chose each song. You also have a very nice CD cover. But there area few spelling and grammer errors.