Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Evaluation

Evaluate
1. My game is a platform game with a lot of action, surprises and fun it is kind of hard but there are a lot of options so it can be easy too.
2. The objective of the game is to get many crystals as you can defeat the ninjas and escape from the escape pod.
3. The two strengths in my games are that it is very exciting and fun there is a lot of challenges and a lot of options you can take. The weakness is that there are a lot ninjas you have to defeat.
4. I can improve in my background a little because I think that it did not reach my objective.
5. The difficult encounter that I came with is creating the game it was hard no kidding.
6. I had to modify my enemies and the danger I can put my player into.
7. My strengths were that I was able to accomplish the missions but my weakness was that I was not able to defeat the ninjas.
8. I did well at choose my enemies and planning the danger.
9. I can do better at planning the background.
Evaluate 2
1. Her game is also made out of platforms; her game is very interesting and fun with a lot of challenges. She has a surprise around every corner. Her game’s objective is to not die in the level and get all the crystals so you can end the game.
2. The two strengths she have is that she is very creative which makes the game interesting and her other strength is that she matches her enemies to her game perfectly.
3. She can make her game more simpler other than that it is perfect.

No comments: